Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sew Much Fun

Yes, yes, I know... I've been a bit neglectful of the blog lately, but I promise I do have a lot of posts in the works :)

On the crafty front, I finally got my sewing machine set up and figured out fairly quickly (thanks to online tutorials...) how to wind the bobbin, which was the part that seemed most daunting. My plan was to make a nursing cover (hooter hider!) and a diaper changing pad for a friend's baby shower, which I did (and could maybe do a tutorial soon?!), but I also decided to try my hand at a couple skirts, seeing as I had a bag of fabric from a garage sale just sitting there, teasing me. 





Yea, I went a little nuts...the blue one is from a men's shirt! I'm not amazing at sewing yet, but I think I did pretty well for a beginner, so far!

<3 Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment