Wednesday, August 15, 2012

oh, hey there

Hello Blogosphere!

It has taken me an unusually long time to join you (if you don't count the awkward high school xanga), but here I am! I suppose it took me this long because I've been over-analyzing what i wanted to say and  how i wanted to present myself online. So this is what I have come up with thus far: I want my blog to be about things that are important to me, such as my wonderful new turn at motherhood and whatever lessons and adventures come of it, crafting my life, and trying my best to honor God and live according to His plan. I do not want this to be long, drawn out or overly personal by any means, and, yet, I want it to stay honest. This should stay a place to share my ideas (crafty rather than controversial) and brag about my adorable daughter. That's the plan anyway.






<3 Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment